25 January 2011

A lot has happened...

I'll be honest.  I've been terribly neglectful of this blog.  It seems I focus all my energy into facebook, cause they love me there and no one seems to follow me here--but why would they if there is nothing to read?

A lot has happened in the last few months.
1.) We're back in Charlotte.  I loved Denver, but the Queen City is home to so many friends that it made sense personally to come back.  Also, I have brand recognition in Charlotte because of my fashion work and business headshots / corporate photography, and boudoir photography--so it's also good from a business perspective.  Oh yeah and my girlfriend's job transfered her back to the east coast, so that sorta clinched it.

Colorado was the most beautiful place I've ever lived and besides having only made a few friends, I loved everything about the place.  I was through the "dip" business-wise, when it came time to go (Check out my Colorado business photography in the corporate portfolio. I'm proud of some of the work I did out there). It was disappointing and my heart broke a little to leave.  But I'm rediscovering everything I LOVE(d) about Charlotte.

I really missed you guys.

No comments: