03 February 2010

Reservoir Dogs: On Stage

This week I had the distinct pleasure of creating some of the marketing photographs for an upcoming stage production of Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs. Apparently, the piece was originally written as a play and fans of the film will notice several slight differences and early explorations of ideas explored in Tarantino's later work.

If you want to see the play, performances begin on Feb 18. More info can be found at the company's website: www.citizensoftheuniverse.org

Here are a few of my favorites:
























8 comments:

Candy Howard said...

These fantastic! The feel of the movie while still being original! Stellar job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Candy. Though I love the sexy aspects of the guns, I really like the quietness of the last one (Mr. Orange). As you know that character has things to hide, which I tried to reflect in the lighting.

Shelly Keefe said...

Awesome word Ryan!

Amanda Prince said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

these are fun!

Anonymous said...

these are fun!! The last one is my favorite!

Angela Gulledge said...

Awesome work Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

great work, Ryan!

-Sheri